Based on the homeopathic remedies included in Pulmo Protect 1, here is who this drug is suitable for:
- Elderly people who have reduced life energy, feel colder, move more slowly, are afraid of infections, and are somewhat rigid and fastidious so they do not like to change their habits
- People with chronic pulmonary and heart diseases who experience coughing, collecting phlegm in the lungs, shortness of breath, fatigue from physical exertion and worsening at night lying in the bed with their head low
- People with diabetes mellitus, especially those whose blood sugar is not maintained within normal limits and complications have already occurred from the disease.
- People whose immune system is weakened, who are more likely to have respiratory infections and are prone to complications such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- People who take immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, antibiotics and other medical drugs that suppress the immune system, because of organ transplantation and diseases such as bronchial asthma, autoimmune and malignancies, chronic liver, kidney and other diseases, etc.
- People in seemingly good health who have been taking for a long time several allopathic drugs, such as antihypertensives, statins, anticoagulants, antidepressants, antibiotics, antifungals, cytostatics, contraceptives and other hormonal drugs, as well as other drugs known to strain the liver, the kidneys, the digestive system and to have toxic side effects.
- People who are afraid of diseases and feel they may not be able to cope if they are infected with a more serious viral infection, such as COVID-19
- Medical professionals, police officers, taxi drivers, social workers, transport workers, shopkeepers, pharmacists, employees of banks and other institutions who are in daily contact with potential virus carriers or COVID-19 patients
- People who are rather materialists and atheists, their lives revolve around work and money, they prefer to live in isolation and save money because they are afraid of poverty, and are very afraid of becoming infected and dying
- People over the age of 40-50 – in case they want to do something for prevention (since this remedy is harmless).
Whom is this remedy not meant for?
- It is not for COVID-19 patients, as they should be treated by an experienced homeopath according to their individual symptoms.
- It is not for young, healthy, robust, optimistic people who do not take any allopathic medicines, rarely get sick, easily cope with flu-like infections, and are not prone to bronchitis and pneumonia.
- It is not for children because children are generally able to overcome COVID-19 easily or without symptoms, unless the children are seriously ill if there are serious chronic diseases (miasms) in their families, or when they belong to one of the groups listed above.
We emphasize again that Pulmo Protect 1 has no contraindications and can be taken by all people, especially if they are over the age of 40-50, as it is harmless.
What additional measures do we recommend?
For many years, we have had an extensive positive experience with the application of superfoods from microalgae, colostrum, essential fatty acids, probiotics and nutritional supplements, as well as specific products containing zinc, selenium, magnesium, boron, vitamin C and E, etc. In our opinion, they are of great benefit if we want to approach the treatment holistically. Unfortunately, some homeopaths underestimate the importance of cellular nutrition and supplementation, and this hinders the achievement of the desired results in both treatment and prophylaxis despite properly selected homeopathic remedies.